What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file which we place on your computer or device if you agree to this. Cookies can be used for many different purposes, which we'll explain in more detail below.
You can block or remove cookies through your internet browser or by using third party software, but there may be issues using certain parts of the website if you do.
What do cookies do on the website?
Cookies do lots of different jobs, and we've listed a few examples below:
• They can remember your preferences - such as your preferred dealership. This will make certain processes easier to complete (for example finding contact details or a map).
• They can collect anonymous usage information - for example the number of people who use our dealership search tool. We use this information to continue to improve your experience.
• They can remember that you visited the website, and online advertisers can use this information to tailor their messages to you - for example by serving an advert on a third party site which promotes a current offer to you.
Remember - you can block or remove cookies at any time, and when you do this the information stored is permanently removed.
The cookies used on this site
We use four categories of cookies on our site:
1. Strictly necessary cookies
• These are cookies that are essential for the operation of our site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to navigate to the correct pages, if we make any updates to the way the website works.
2. Performance cookies
• These cookies collect information about how visitors use our site, enable us to understand if any errors have occurred, and allow us to test new features. We don't collect information that identifies the visitor directly, as the data is aggregated and anonymous. We only use this information to improve how the website works.
3. Functionality cookies
• These cookies help enable specific functionality on the site to improve your experience, for example remembering your preferences (such as dealership choice), detecting if a service has already been offered to you (such as surveys), or storing more complex decisions (such as the specific product you are interested in).
4. Targeting / advertising cookies
• These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose). They are also used to track the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
Seamless! Fantastic service, beautiful car. Thank you Paul.
VERY PROFESSIONAL SERVICE
This review is all the more valuable because I normally avoid making reviews and filling in questionnaires, however I have received such good and professional service when taking two cars, an XC60 and a 120d sport for routine service on the same day I have been moved to publish this review
I have just purchased my 4th car from Paul and Fred. As always, excellent service and no doubt the same fantastic service going forward for anything I need. I wouldn’t buy a car from anywhere else any more nor would I take my car anywhere else. Hard to find good, reliable and trustworthy mechanics, but Paul, Fred, Alex and the rest of the staff are all that and more. I can’t speak highly enough of them!
I have just purchased my 4th car from Paul and Fred. As always, excellent service and no doubt the same fantastic service going forward for anything I need. I wouldn’t buy a car from anywhere else any more nor would I take my car anywhere else. Hard to find good, reliable and trustworthy mechanics, but Paul, Fred, Alex and the rest of the staff are all that and more. I can’t speak highly enough of them
First class service as always. Polite,friendly and helpful staff. All work professionally completed to your satisfaction. I have dealt with this company for many years and will continue to do so. Thank you Bryn Motors nice to do business with you.
Absolutely excellent dealership to buy a car from. I recently bought a Nissan qashqai +2 and cannot fault Bryn motor company. Not only did he deliver my vehicle to leeds but he told me the key was stiff and to keep an eye on it. When it turned out it needs a new ignition barrel, despite it not being covered on his warranty he agreed to cover the cost anyway. Totally blown away by this guys honesty and generosity. Restored my faith in human kind